We are finally here. 2013 kicks off with the defending Super Bowl champs heading to Denver. Could be a high scoring game for both QB’s.
1. Matt Ryan – at New Orleans in a dome should be a big day for Ryan.
2. Tom Brady – Pats offense could be on the field quite a bit in week one.
3. Drew Brees – I expect a high scoring NFC South game here. Young rookie Trufant will be tested
4. Andrew Luck – The Colts should come out throwing all over the Raiders at home.
5. Peyton Manning – Baltimore’s defense should be revamped. Manning could be on the field a lot.
6. Colin Kaepernick – Green Bay comes to town and Kaepernick should be throwing and creating plays with his legs.
7. Russell Wilson – Carolina could be slightly better on defense. Wilson should have a good day passing all over the Carolina secondary.
8. Robert Griffin III – NFC East rival Philly comes to town. Griffin should be ready to go.
9. Joe Flacco – Denver’s defense could have some early season struggles. Smith and Rice will have a big sunday catching passes.
10. Matt Stafford – At home against an average Vikings secondary should be a solid day throwing to Johnson, Broyles and Bush.
11. Aaron Rodgers – A tough match up and a bad line could be trouble in San Fransisco
12. Eli Manning – Manning should have a full slate of healthy weapons in Dallas
13. Cam Newton – With a lack of weapons & rushing game, Seattle is a tough opener.
14. Tony Romo – Giants have holes in the defense. Dez Bryant and Witten should be have a good days.
15. Ben Roethlisberger – Big Ben should be throwing a lot early in the season.
16. Alex Smith – The young Jags secondary could struggle in the first few weeks.