Kansas City came up big against the Jaguars last week. Cincinnati comes home to play a struggling Steelers defense. Let’s look at some defenses that could bounce back in week 2.
1. Baltimore Ravens – Home coming for the champs after a week one loss. No Gordon until week 3 for Cleveland.
2. Cincinnati Bengals – With injuries piling up for the Steelers, Cincy should bounce back at home.
3. Houston Texans – I never like a team coming off a monday night game. But, Houston came back to win on the road and should be a good start at home against Titans.
4. Kansas City Chiefs – Dallas comes to town with a nicked up Romo and Bryant.
5. Chicago Bears – Peterson comes to town and he’ll be priority number one. Ponder should give Chicago opportunities for turnovers.
6. San Francisco 49ers – Headed to Seattle could be a low scoring NFC West game.
7. New England Patriots – Thursday games proved to be sloppy a year ago. New England welcomes the Jets and their rookie QB to town.
8. Seattle Seahawks – Kaepernick and the 49ers were great week one at home. Heading to Seattle should be a much tougher challenge.
9. Indianpolis Colts – Miami’s running game was bad in Cleveland. Colts should be able to shut down the Dolphins offense.
10. Carolina Panthers – The Panthers played well in week one, Heading to Buffalo they should be a steady start.
11. Green Bay Packers – Washington was very rusty Monday night. RGIII coud be sluggish at the start of this one on a short week.
12. Oakland Raiders – Risky start, But Jacksonville was so bad Oakland may be a sleeper start.